|Item No.||JAN code||List Price（￥）||Dimension（㎜）||Length L（㎜）||weight（ｇ）||Inner Box (Unit)|
|Item No||Head outside diameter（mm）||Upper Jaw Depth（mm）||Head thickness（mm）||Handle thickness（mm）||Torque
※The guaranteed torque is indicated for the case in the opposite dimension 50 mm. ※JAN Codes are shown by 6 digits numbers, which removed as maker code (4975180). ※The price is for each unit. Item No. TMWS-1668
- Optimal for removing, such as attaching trap tubes inside the sink.
- For plumbing work that you do not want to damage plated pipe/decorated nut.
- Can be used for large diameter nuts that do not require strong tightening.
- Marks may remain on bolt after tightening.
- Cannot be used equivalent to a monkey wrench.
- Please adjust to the width across flats of bolt/nut.
- Do not use it by inserting pipe to the handle.
- Please do not use this item as a hammer.